Wednesday, September 28, 2011

on cloud nine

 Our little girl was born! A little over a month ago on the evening of Thursday the 25th of August my water broke. We prepared to welcome our first child into the world, and at 9:20am on the 26th of August (my mama's birthday) the beautifully painful journey was complete. Everly Ivy was born at 7 pounds, 12 ounces and 21 inches long healthy and overwhelmingly wonderful. Our hearts are completely melted by her. I have been joyfully preoccupied this last month, but birth story and life updates to come. Until then, enjoy some pictures~










2 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous! she is just divine! you are such a great momma already. can't wait to meet her one day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo this is so cute! I tried to post this comment yesterday, but I think I failed. I know this post was from a little while ago, but I've been pretty absent from the blog world for while. I'm going to try to get back to my usual reads, and hopefully write some again myself! :)

    ReplyDelete