Thursday, May 5, 2011

embrace that camera




I chose this picture for Emily Anderson’s Embrace the Camera because this kind of describes our personalities a little more. You see, last Thanksgiving we ran the Turkey Trot in part of our halloween costumes, an astronaut and an alien. We told spectators that we were the “sci-fi version of pilgrims and indians”. This is humorous because Wes is a “trekkie (??)” /sci-fi kinda dude and I am not. So, I felt proud that I was something from the sci-fi world!
Anyway, this picture is always hilarious to me because immediately after the race Wes sat at the table and ate, while I was taking off my costume. I LOVE to dress up and would really enjoy being a character at Disney and getting paid for it. Anyway, I felt like a little kid again because due to the fact that I loved wearing these false lashes and having a glitzy face, I just kept that garb on for part of Thanksgiving and just pretended it was normal. Wes’ grandparents just looked at me like I was a cartoon, but I just loved it. So to tell you more about Wes and I, he loves to eat and I love to dress up J The end.

2 comments:

  1. Found your link on Emily's page. Very cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words. It's fun to see you're a part of embrace the camera! Hope to stay connected! And I was Kat Von D for Halloween, so i'd
    say I love dressing up too!

    ReplyDelete