Thursday, February 24, 2011

some random things i just love..

i love dresses and i love stripes. this dress looks like heaven to me..super cute and easy with a straw hat for the summer.




i love these sheets from anthropologie. i love the swirlies and the flowers and the precious birds. i'm not sure if my hubby would appreciate these, but if he happens to read this, and he DOES in fact love 'em then maybe we could chat :)




Oh i love southern california's 70's weather with its ocean breeze status. I enjoy the sound of the waves, the smell of the salt and i love the way beach locks look. Pretty much i love the coast, so come in any form and i will smile :)


i love fresh berry. period. not too much to say except yum and i would make a special trip to tulsa, ok for this frozen treat.



i love trails, espcially when they are surrounded by trees and chirping birds. so not the super busy, tourist ones, but the ones you found in your grandparents backyard when you were a kid. it just refreshes my heart to breathe that good clean nature trail air.


sangria! although this is a sparkling sangria with white wine, and i prefer red wine sangria i still can't resist. i love it. delicious, refeshing, and good for the heart might i add.



 oooh i looooooooooove animals. i am especially fond of cats. i know they can be a controversial because of there sometimes standoff-ish, kindy of snotty personalities, but i love them and i enjoy getting the "challenging kitty" and loving them into being a great cat. the kittens in the picture above are from the humane society, so this is a plug. rescue! if you have the means to provide a good, clean home and food for one of these little furries then don't wait! go save one!



and another ode to food! gelato! just like i love my fresh berry frozen yogurt, i also love how italians do ice cream. i could live on hazelnut and stracciatella gelato and only need to come for air occasionally.



that concludes my random list of loves for the time being, although i plan to add blogs similiar to this because I like to remind myself of some of life's little pleasures. happy thursday! go do something you love!

4 comments:

  1. Brady and I went to France and Italy in December and while we were in Italy Brady got gelato every night! haha it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, you are your mother's daughter, I feel like I wrote that. Sorry, Joey, you are my daughter, good and maybe some bad.....its all good, we love life and all God's beauty. Maybe a baby girl would like that bedding?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sweet comments! Rebekah, Italy and France would be amazing! And gelato every night, I’m in. And Mama, we are so similar! I’m not sure that they have this bedding in crib size  but if they did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! I might have to do one just like it. Thanks for sharing all of your random specialness :)
    And that striped dress will look gorgeous with your baby bump this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete